Fitness is more than physical, it’s holistic, and your mental health is a big part of your holistic health. It can make or break your progress to your goals and staying motivated isn’t easy. Here you can find positive affirmations, quotes, and motivational/inspirational images to get you out of your “I can’t” attitude! Repeat after me: “YES, I CAN!
These are not psalms, proverbs, verses, or taken from any other recorded theology. These are only simple positive thoughts and personal affirmations to help keep your head and heart in a place where you’re able to let go and grow in a positive and productive way! Say the ones that speak to you daily. Replace negative thoughts with these phrases.
- My abilities and talents are gifts from God, and His beauty and glory are irresistible. Through Him, I am beautiful, able, talented and irresistible!
- I open my hands, and let go of everything not divinely designed for me and God’s perfect plan for my life is now coming to pass!
- I am living for a purpose that I was designed for; a purpose that I can fill and no one else.
- My supply is endless, inexhaustible, and immediate and comes to me under grace, in God’s perfect ways and His perfect timing.
- I am prepared and able to handle any situation that befalls me, because I know that everything happens for good reason, even if I cannot see the good in a situation at the time.
- I don’t believe in luck. I believe in providence, and I believe there will be providence in God’s timing.
- I banish the past and now live in the wonderful now, where happy surprises come to me each day. I have everything to be thankful for!
- With God all things are possible.
- I believe that God has a plan for me. I am a necessary and important thread in the tapestry He’s weaving.
Quotes & Verses:
These are quotations and verses found and appreciated, as well as some of my own words and thoughts for YOU. References are added when available.
- “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” Seneca Roman dramatist, philosopher, & politician (5 BC — 65 AD)
- “Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.” 1 Corinthians 9:24
- “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28 (In context, Romans 8:27–29)
- “Cast all your anxiety (worries) on Him because He cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7 (In context, 1 Peter 5:6–8)
- “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” — Joseph Campbell
- “Your mistakes should be your motivation, not your excuses!” — Unknown
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” — Nelson Mandela
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” –Michael Jordan
- “Soar above the crowd. Be outspoken in the masses. Swim upstream.” — Rachel Elizabeth Murray :)