Hello Fit Friends!
Let’s catch up really quick…
I started a 3 part corporate wellness series called “The Fit Life” that I was hired to present to the phenomenal managerial staff of Seattle Sun Tan for the last month. During which, I was also booked through Wilhelmina by The Vitamin Shoppe to represent their brand new ALL-NATURAL line, ‘True Athlete’, at the Arnold Sports Festival & Expo in Columbus, OH. (Phew!) I just got back last week and have been playing catch-up with my crazy life since then! Please forgive me? :)
I was working 90% of the time, but during the 10% that I wasn’t, a few awesome things happened…
1. I got a media/press photo taken right next to Arnold Schwarzenegger for The Vitamin Shoppe!
3. I was attacked (with love) by a long time ‘online friend’, kindred spirit, soul sister, inspiration of mine (whom I have ‘known’ for years now and never met in person), and whom some of you may know…the one and only Jamie Eason!!!
I can’t say enough good about this amazing woman. Her soul shines so bright and her energy is contagious! That said, I only hope that I can be as inspirational and influential as she has been in the fitness industry in inspiring women to train hard, men to try to keep up, and all of us to improve our health and fitness daily…all while giving the thanks and praise to God! I love you Jamie!
So without further ado, today’s MEALS ON MONDAY is inspired by Miss Eason.
Please enjoy this clean, easy, and delicious recipe…
JAMIE EASON’S ITALIAN CHICKEN BURGERS
- 3 packages of ground chicken breast (turkey works too, but tends to dry out when cooking)
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Turn broiler to HIGH (oven rack should be set so that burgers will be about 2″ from heat)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well and scoop out 3-4 oz portions. (2-3oz to make meatballs). Mixture will be really moist so for easier clean up, use a foil lined baking sheet. *Spray foil with non-stick spray for easier removal*
- Place burgers in oven and broil for 7 minutes. Carefully flip each burger and continue to broil for another 7 minutes on the other side. Serve warm.
Jamie’s tip: “These are great at meatballs too! Make with spaghetti squash for a low carb meal.”
(Good news is this recipe makes a LOT so you’ll have a quick protein meal fix on the go when you need it! These are absolutely portable and great on their own, sans condiments!)
This recipe is a great substitute for unhealthy fatty ‘normal’ burgers or frozen ‘sodium-bomb’ turkey burger patties, and so much more flavorful!
YOUR TURN: Do you try to make ‘clean’ substitutions for your unhealthy cravings? Please share your thoughts, ideas, and answers with me in the comments box below!
There are varied remedies. Of course, one of the beautiful place where you can get medicaments is online pharmacy. At present there are other drugs to treat tourette syndrome, depressive disorder or bronchospasm. Verapamil is a calcium channel blocker. This medicine works by relaxing the muscles of your blood vessels. Many drugs are used to treat impotency. What about cialis tadalafil buy online and sexual dysfunctions? Presently many patients search for the exact phrase ‘where can i buy cialis online‘ on the Internet. Like all other medicines, Cialis is classified according of it’s main element. In these latter days for men of any age, it can be first sign for grave afflictions, so it’s essential for your overall health, not just your sex being, to see a doctor if you experience hard-on dysfunction. Low desire isn’t the same as erectile dysfunction, but a lot of the same points that stifle an erection can also dampen your interest in sex. So if you are experiencing sexual problems, it is significant to see a certified sex therapist forthwith for a complete medical examination. Note that your sex therapist has prescribed Cialis or any other medication because he has judged that the favor to you is biger than the risk of potentially serious side effects. If you experience any other symptoms which you think may be due to this generic, discuss with your physician.