I used to really balk at the idea of anything ‘gluten-free’, vegetarian, or vegan because to be honest, I just assumed it would probably taste like cardboard or smell like an armpit. But, since reading more about the benefits of gluten free living and realizing that I was already eating pretty close to gluten free, dairy free, and not counting the lean proteins I always add back in, my diet is otherwise vegetarian with vegan tendencies. A better way to describe it is “Paleo meets Sports Nutrition” and you can find out more about that in my Nutrition 101 post here.
That said, I have been trying a number of vegan/vegetarian recipes and then adding protein choices as sides to my creations.
Butternut Squash Lasagna
GLUTEN FREE-LOW CARB
A healthy “lasagna” made from layers of butternut squash! (If you want it to be VEGAN, just leave out the oil and the cheese, and to be EXTRA healthy, avoid the salt
TASTY TIP: The sweeter the squash, the better this dish will be!
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 large bunch kale, washed, trimmed, and chopped
- 1 large butternut squash
- 4 med tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, minced
- Sea salt & black pepper (optional)
- Extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Water-saute the onion in a skillet on medium heat until soft. Add the kale and a little water, cover, and steam until kale is tender, about 5-10 minutes. Drain the kale mixture of all excess water (if it’s very wet, place the kale mixture in a colander and use a spoon to press out the water) and set aside.
- Meanwhile, peel the butternut squash, remove the seeds, and slice as thinly as possible, about 1/8-inch.
- Cover the bottom of the baking pan with an overlapping layer of squash slices.
- Top this layer with the cooked kale mixture. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Add another overlapping layer of squash. Top this layer with the diced tomatoes and fresh sage.
- Cover the tomatoes with a final layer of squash.
- Optional: you can drizzle the top layer with e.v.olive oil, salt and pepper if you like. I sprinkled some fresh grated parmesan cheese on top (lightly).
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until the squash is tender when pierced with a sharp knife.
There are varied remedies. Of course, one of the beautiful place where you can get medicaments is online pharmacy. At present there are other drugs to treat tourette syndrome, depressive disorder or bronchospasm. Verapamil is a calcium channel blocker. This medicine works by relaxing the muscles of your blood vessels. Many drugs are used to treat emasculation. What about cialis tadalafil buy online and sexual dysfunctions? Presently many patients search for the exact phrase ‘where can i buy cialis online‘ on the Internet. Like all other medicines, Cialis is classified according of it’s main ingredient. In these latter days for men of any age, it can be first sign for grave afflictions, so it’s essential for your overall health, not just your sex living, to see a physician if you experience erection disfunction. Low will isn’t the same as erectile dysfunction, but a lot of the same points that stifle an erection can also dampen your interest in sex. So if you are experiencing sexual problems, it is significant to see a certified sex therapist forthwith for a complete medic examination. Note that your sex therapist has prescribed Cialis or any other treatment because he has judged that the favor to you is biger than the risk of potentially serious side effects. If you experience any other symptoms which you think may be due to this generic, discuss with your physician.