No Bake Chocolate-Peanut Butter Protein Bars
If you love chocolate and peanut butter, you might wanna have a witness near by to make sure you stick to the serving size! ;)
Full of protein, these raw, no-bake chocolate-peanut butter bars are an any time meal that tastes more like dessert.
- 1/2c 2% Daisy cottage cheese (only natural brand i’ve found)
- 1TBLS pure honey
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- 1/4c water
- 1c all-natural chunky PB (creamy is fine too – up to you!)
- 5 scoops vanilla @GoGnarly whey protein (approx.125g) – get 15% off at gognarly.com with coupon code ‘CauseFitness’
- 1/2c oat flour* (you can blend rolled oats to make it)
- 2TBLS pure organic cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/4c walnuts or sliced almonds (optional)
- In a ‘bullet’ blender, add cottage cheese (Important that it’s first, so the honey doesn’t stick to the top!), then honey, vanilla, cinnamon and water. Blend, then transfer mixture AND peanut butter to a medium mixing bowl.
- *In a clean ‘bullet’ blender cup, blend 1/2c oats until a flour and set aside.
- Add protein powder to the mixing bowl mixture and stir until combined. Then do the same with the oat flour, and add the cocoa.
- Cover a 8×8 baking pan with tin foil or plastic wrap (enough to double the width of the pan). Coat with non-stick spray. I like coconut oil spray!
- Press dough evenly into pan (on top of foil/p.w.).
- Sprinkle 1/4c walnuts or sliced almonds on top. Fold foil/p.w. over, and press the nuts into the top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut into 8 even servings. ENJOY!
NUTRITION (Per 1/8 recipe*):
322 cals, 19g fat, 17carbs, 19g protein, 5g sugar
*I actually cut them into 16 pieces, rather than 8. You can then have two (equalling one serving). It’s a total mind game but I like the idea of having two instead of one. :)
YOUR TURN: What is your favorite high protein meal or snack? Share in the comments below!
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends and family using the Twitter highlighter feature (just highlight a section to tweet it!) or the social media buttons provided below and #CauseFitness!
There are varied remedies. Of course, one of the beautiful place where you can get medicaments is online pharmacy. At present there are other drugs to treat tourette syndrome, depressive disorder or bronchospasm. Verapamil is a calcium channel blocker. This medicine works by relaxing the muscles of your blood vessels. Many drugs are used to treat impotency. What about cialis tadalafil buy online and sexual dysfunctions? Presently many patients search for the exact phrase ‘where can i buy cialis online‘ on the Internet. Like all other medicines, Cialis is classified according of it’s main ingredient. In these latter days for men of any age, it can be first sign for grave afflictions, so it’s essential for your overall heartiness, not just your sex living, to see a doctor if you experience erection disfunction. Low desire isn’t the same as erectile disfunction, but a lot of the same points that stifle an hard-on can also dampen your interest in sex. So if you are experiencing sexual problems, it is significant to see a certified sex therapist forthwith for a complete medicinal examination. Note that your sex therapist has prescribed Cialis or any other curing because he has judged that the favor to you is biger than the risk of potentially serious side effects. If you experience any other symptoms which you think may be due to this generic, discuss with your physician.