Feelin’ guilty? I am! But I’ll be the first to admit that I loved every minute of my caloric ignorance while I was with my family and enjoying my Mama’s amazing cooking!
That said, it’s a new week and it’s time for the Monday Challenge! It’s time to get back on the horse and back to work, healthy routine, and…mindful eating! :)
Easier said than done, I know, especially when you feel bloated, full, guilty, or you’re in denial and refuse to get on the scale. Sometimes you’d rather throw in the towel for the Holiday season because “why bother?” You’ll “just fall off the wagon again the following weeks so why try?” Or, “I’ll start up again in January.” The trouble is, waiting until the New Year could cost you thousands of calories being stored, translating to pounds of body fat you will now have to work off before getting back to your previous weight loss goals! Shooting yourself in the foot if you ask me. Why not get started now!?
On the Monday Challenge today, P.T.S.D. stands for…
1) Start Fresh: Admit you over-indulged and get on a plan this week! Here is a general meal plan example for you (one male, one female):
MEAL PLAN EXAMPLE (You still have to count your calories: Women aim for 1200-1600, Men aim for 2500-2800*)
- meal 1: oats, blueberries, egg whites
- meal 2: fat free plain greek yogurt, oats, agave nectar
- meal 3: chicken breast, broccoli, brown rice
- meal 4: 99% fat free ground turkey, zucchini and yellow squash, almonds
- meal 5: white fish filet, big green salad, e.v. olive oil, splash of vinegar (red wine, balsamic, rice wine…)
2) Set a goal (aim for a few pounds loss goal this week!)
3) Set yourself up for success: Clean out the leftovers and repeat positive mantras to yourself to stay positive and focused! Examples below:
- I will workout until I sweat every day this week!
- I feel the best when I take care of myself and my loved ones deserve me at my best!
- Success is the biggest motivator: I will find at least one personal success for the day every day this week and congratulate myself for it!
- …I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:13)
4) One day at a time: You deserve to feel better about yourself! Get enough sleep (6-8hours), hydrate (96oz/day), and plan ahead!
Tell me how you feel after feasting? Do you feel better or worse? Do you regret it or are do you feel like you did really well?
Let me know if you have any tips for others struggling to stay on their plans and stick to their goals through the holidays! :)
There are varied remedies. Of course, one of the beautiful place where you can get medicaments is online pharmacy. At present there are other drugs to treat tourette syndrome, depressive disorder or bronchospasm. Verapamil is a calcium channel blocker. This medicine works by relaxing the muscles of your blood vessels. Many drugs are used to treat impotency. What about cialis tadalafil buy online and sexual dysfunctions? Presently many patients search for the exact phrase ‘where can i buy cialis online‘ on the Internet. Like all other medicines, Cialis is classified according of it’s main ingredient. In these latter days for men of any age, it can be first sign for grave afflictions, so it’s essential for your overall health, not just your sex existence, to see a doc if you experience erection disfunction. Low wish isn’t the same as erectile dysfunction, but a lot of the same points that stifle an erection can also dampen your interest in sex. So if you are experiencing sexual problems, it is significant to see a certified sex therapist forthwith for a complete medical examination. Note that your sex therapist has prescribed Cialis or any other therapy because he has judged that the favor to you is biger than the risk of potentially serious side effects. If you experience any other symptoms which you think may be due to this generic, discuss with your physician.